Wizards, sorcerers, hobbits and goblins. This maybe the stuff of fairy-tales but you can bring magic to life! Visit these breath-taking magical destinations and live out your own travel legend!
Travel and make-believe certainly go hand in hand.
Whether it’s royal palaces, enchanted forests or magical lagoons, traveling the world can bring your favorite fairy-tales to life!
So grab your wand, mount your white horse and take a virtual journey through the 15 most magical places in the world!
1. Sorcerer’s Castle, Montreux, Switzerland
2. The Enchanted Forest, Oberursel, Germany
3. Wizards’ Town, Gent, Belgium
4. Magical Lagoon, Mount Cook, New Zealand
5. Emperor’s Palace, Versailles, France
6. Knights’ Ship, River Elbe, Germany
7. Prince Charming’s Castle, Gstaad, Switzerland
8. Golden Pagodas, Bagan, Myanmar
9. The Faraway Tree, Oxfordshire, UK
10. Rapunzel’s Tower, Huddersfield, UK
11. Wishing Bridge, Neuchâtel, Switzerland
12. Warlocks’ Castle, Stonehaven, Scotland
13. The Snow Queen’s Lair, Hausham, Germany
14. Hobbits’ House, Dordogne, France
15. Lake of Dreams, Yuangshuo, China
Been to any of these places? Got more magical travel recommendations? Which fairy-tale character would you be*?!
Post up your comments!
Liked this post? You might also like the 12 Most Magnificent Lakes in the World.
Don’t miss out on more magical places, sign up for free article updates below…
*(I’d be the Snow Queen!)
* Please note, in the spirit of magical fun the place names in this post are fictional. The location information, however, is accurate.
Read More… Click Below…